• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

LizardCatDragon

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 26, 2022
I have a small idea that may add some some more ability to players. You could add a remora that boosts certain things depending on which set it's associated with and resembles. So a shadow remora would add health regeneration or the poison effect. Bio-lectric adds speed (that just seems like something the bio-electric set was lacking in.) Bone adds to health. Atomic adds to damage. All of these are just ideas. You could also level them up like all of the rest of the things in the sets like the tail, body, head, fins, and teeth.

Another idea would be that for a DLC and a set or 2 that may come with it. There could be a DLC that is in an arctic area, the map would just be called the Arctic Ocean, and you'd fight things long-dead, so helicoprion, dunkleosteus, Mosasaurus, maybe a megalodon, that have all been frozen in ice. Another idea for a setting could be underneath te Mariana Trench, proposing that there's a whole world down there, with all of the same animals that were stated for the arctic setting. A set associated could be a magma set (logic could be to counter the cold maybe.) The tail whip would send a molten ball that explodes on contact and burns the enemy (almost like a mix of the atomic and the shadow tail whip effects.) The dodge could slow down time for 2 seconds. And the design of said set is up to design teams judgment. Another set idea could be an armored set, not like the bone one which kind of sounds like what I mean. This set would make you almost inpenetrable to damage, but the fallback would be that you don't do so much damage, as compensation. All of the dodges, tailwhips, etc, would look the same as it would without a set, and no effects. It could look like plates of metal on the shark perhaps. The level cap could become somewhere between the 50-60 range, and could have an evolution animation and change from Mega to Titan. And if the tripwire team sees this and thinks both of my ideas (the DLC and remora idea) are good, then I might suggest intricating both of them together (so maybe in the DLC area you can collect remoras. You could also make the remoras collectible in Port Clovis or Site P.) If anyone on the Tripwire team sees this then you can probably get my email through the account searching, I am open to emails if you want to reach me.

Thank you for reading my ideas, and that's just what they are, ideas.