• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor 2 January 2024 Quality of Life Changelog (Game Version 1149)

Well Yoshiro after put the .exe file of KF2 allowed in my Antivirus, my Antimalware, my Firewall, with better Internet connection, restarted my laptop, updated the Epic Games launcher, the game still can't connect to the items server and store. This is so weird and I'm pretty sure that was that last quick update of sunday, I updated the game a lot of times since two years ago that I have this game and never happened this to me, in the same laptop, the same Windows, the same Epic Games launcher, the same Antivirus, the same Firewall, all the same, all since I have this game. I will say good bye to this game until another update appears and can fix that, because uninstall and reinstall is not an option for me because I don't have super mega Internet speed connection. Anyway thanks for all the support.

If the game was already on an allowed list, try removing it and re-adding it.

If you can try a VPN or alternative connection that can also help pinpoint where the issue may be.

Upvote 0
If the game was already on an allowed list, try removing it and re-adding it.

If you can try a VPN or alternative connection that can also help pinpoint where the issue may be.
The game never had been in an allowed or not allowed list, just installed normal like other programs. And yes I will try another alternative connection to see, thing that in the two years with this game I never did, just play it with my normal Internet connection.

The weird thing here is, the game not try to connect, since the game opens when one go to inventory put the message that it's impossible connect to the item servers, like if my laptop don't have Internet when it has. Because in other times, sometimes happened but not showed nothing, I restarted the game, and the game connected with the servers, like the normal solution.

But in this case, immediately show the message that is impossible connect to servers. Independently of the times I restart the game, the Epic Games launcher or the laptop. And all since that update of Sunday. It's like if the update closed or deleted the connections of the game with the servers I think. Thanks again Yoshiro.

Upvote 0