• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing floor: End of the line

Not during this event. We are still looking at our future plans for KF1.

OK, i was just hoping, like the last Halloween/Christmas events i could complete a few achievements.

With this new event, as the characters have not changed, will there be any time limit on completing the achievements? or will they just carry on with no time limit, or do they have to be completed over the summer event to unlock?

Upvote 0
Neons? Skell is jelly :D
Didn't see this before I posted.

Jealous? Not quite. Disappointed in the level of quality? Absolutely.

All of these skins (including the player skins) could each be easily done in less than 2 hours. It's a flat colour pasted over the original texture.

I'm not jealous, I have expectations for the quality of content for a multimillion selling game. And, looking at the textures again and the price listed on the store... it's really sad.

I could make these in a day - for free. Which brings me to the more important issue I have with this skin and weapon packs: The person who made these didn't even try. It saddens me to see this level of quality in such a great game.

Upvote 0
Whoever did the textures on the neon weapons did a 'meh' job, overall
It looks like it was done in MS Paint. The AK47 was literally just desaturated and darken. It still has the normal AK47 scratches and a section was edited to a simple 1 shade color. The rest of the guns got lines slapped onto them.
Literally any one can make the same skins in a day, for ALL THE WEAPONS.

Both neon Foster-Scully textures were done better, thou i myself dont like to see mutiple versions of the same character, except for Steampunks ;)
At lease they use shader for their 1st person arms, they are the only characters to use a different material for 1st person, everyone else uses just texture.
----
This latest Tripwire update broke TSC on my servers. :\
Very nice :p They also change the zed coding so test maps are now broken lol. afaik
----
Clamely, at lease its not his wife, i dont see why she has several textures in 2 different utx files. Why was the 2048x2048 not used for her playable character? (Which i already edited my upl to use that instead).
Her 1st person arm textures are just Mrs Foster's arms but with the shine area made much whiter/brighter. Sadden that she doesnt use her own voice set... thou she sounds more american, now im wondering if Horizine is a american based company since Patriarch and that male voice 3 all sound american.
what is msclamley_voice_style1 anyways?

I unlocked her with only 2 achievements? Thats cool :p
--
The maps look amazing (of course they would). Im glad that Transit is a train station, and i see what you did with those posters/flyers. Lots of references. But what was up with that horrid ending?
--
You guys didnt even whitelist anything :<

Thats all i collected today.

Upvote 0
End of the line
Does that mean that you TW are finished now with KF1? Or just to put an end to this incident once and for all? Or am I missing something else here?

Well new skins of course. KF is becoming as colorful as the rainbows with these.

No Circus Freaks :eek: :( !? Does nobody smell's delicious anymore?

Yay! Finally more Dev's made maps, which are even highly detailed :D! + 1 new KFO map!

Only 1 new work from Zynthetic, a remake of Abandon_All in hardcore style. I was expecting more.

Spoiler below!

Spoiler!

I was expecting Steampunk Ash Harding as a new unlockable character this event :D but okay... maybe some other time.

Upvote 0
I like the new maps. All are having different new themes (Stronghold was also unknown to me as a community map) and they all seem quite difficult to complete. KFO-Transit is sure to have a LOT of Wipes during the last objective.

Also, as ZEDs can now attack objectives (not sure they could before), it seems likely this is the coding change. Can we get a full changelog of what else has changed?

Upvote 0
I like the new maps. All are having different new themes (Stronghold was also unknown to me as a community map) and they all seem quite difficult to complete. KFO-Transit is sure to have a LOT of Wipes during the last objective.

Also, as ZEDs can now attack objectives (not sure they could before), it seems likely this is the coding change. Can we get a full changelog of what else has changed?

If you mean Breaker Boxes, then zeds always were attacking them. The problem is in opposite: while zeds are attacking breaker boxes they are totally ignoring players around.

Upvote 0