• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Lightsaber

A 2000 pound lightsabre seems like you haven't been paying attention to the game very much.

Every weapon ingame at the moment actually exists, except the husk launcher which gets written off as being made by Horzine.

On top of breaking what immersion there is, TWI would have to deal with LucasArts and George Lucas, so paying for copyright, trademark and royalties would crimp their already small budget.

And how the hell would you balance a lightsabre?

Upvote 0
I'd just like to run around as a jedi like in Star Wars Battle Front 2 and slice specimen to pieces. Really though, it wouldn't be too difficult to replace the mesh for the katana with a lightsaber in a mutator. You could even add the hum. Get to it Nazarov, you wanted it.

@Littledub0918
Off topic, but he posts on everything with extraneous comments. Whatever. I'm just more bothered that he gets so many upvotes for superfluous comments. It doesn't really harm anything though.

Upvote 0
if you can find some light saber sound effects, i'll finish this up:
Shot00194.jpg

Upvote 0