• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Maneater franchise

Rollins

Oct 10, 2019
Firstly I would like to say thank you to the developers for this great game (Maneater).

Secondly, I'm sure that Maneater will make a great franchise so don't stop here make it a franchise please, because a game like Maneater has unlimited possibilities like Great white shark, Alligator, and Crocodile, also you can make a game about a Tiger, Hyena or a wolf.

As I said the possibilities are so many so keep up the good work.

Please.. its a shame to let this game go to waste. I remember playing jaws.. maybe doing some night vision shark that can go to the deep Mariana tranches and hunt some crazy deep sea creatures maybe other creatures people thought die years, centuries, even prehistoric creatures. Make the game broader.💯🙌🏽 love your work. Please keep us updated with any future plans, i can come up with some good ideas and stories maybe some original "movies" like jaws. Deep blue sea. Sharknado. Ect..

Upvote 0