• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Дмитрий Вескер

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 9, 2023
Если бы только разработчики добавили режим мультиплеера от третьего лица, некоторые игроки хотели бы так пробежать, и это был бы хороший обзор, было бы круто это прочитать, разработчики, пожалуйста, просто этот режим работает в соло через консоль, в мультиплеере нет, я бы не хотел работать в мультиплеере

I obviously don't understand Russian, but judging from the title of the topic alone, I would assume you're asking for a 3rd person mod...

And I don't really see it happening in KF2's current state to be fair. It ain't as simple as it might sound. Usually, shooters are built specifically with third or first person in mind. Plus, the only situation I could see it being useful or even fun to use would be with the Zerk... And even then: precise strikes to the head are usually required to perform well. Which I couldn't really see in a TPS setting.

Without a crosshair, and with such a strong emphasis on accuracy, playing the game in a TPS setting would just feel wrong in my opinion.

Reactions: AgentBender
I obviously don't understand Russian, but judging from the title of the topic alone, I would assume you're asking for a 3rd person mod...

And I don't really see it happening in KF2's current state to be fair. It ain't as simple as it might sound. Usually, shooters are built specifically with third or first person in mind. Plus, the only situation I could see it being useful or even fun to use would be with the Zerk... And even then: precise strikes to the head are usually required to perform well. Which I couldn't really see in a TPS setting.

Without a crosshair, and with such a strong emphasis on accuracy, playing the game in a TPS setting would just feel wrong in my opinion.
Yeah, it doesn't really fit the gameplay of KF2. I used to think that it's a good idea, but honestly, KF2 is a First Person Shooter and that's how it should be played. I wouldn't be opposed to KF3 getting a Third Person Mode (alongside an FPS Mode).

Upvote 0