• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

No Christmas incoming content yet ?

This year's road map said Christmas was going to be a balance patch essentially. With KF3 on the horizon, they are putting this game down. Expect no new content, and instead speculate on what the update will include.

My money's on a 'pick your season' option for zeds. Like how you can turn off seasons, you should be able to turn on seasons.

Upvote 0
What the above poster said.

Last Hans Standing truly felt like this game's "End Of The Line". I mean... it was quite underwhelming. But the overarching theme seemed to be a quiet sendoff. I assume we're gonna see some KF3 news either in December, or early next year to get the ball rolling.

I don't know if they're thinking of early access this time around? But KF2 was playable not THAT long after its announcement if I recall correctly. They released a whole bunch of videos to get the hype going, then early access was there !

Upvote 0