• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Song suggestion for the KF3 playlist

mawerche

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 19, 2024
Dear devs,

As a fan who played both KF1 and KF2 a lot, I was ever so excited upon seeing the 3rd installment of the game. While I had this idea while playing KF2 it was futile for me to try changing something in the released version of the game, SO I am here and now with the plee....

Would it be possible to add a death metal song: "Drobicu ti kicmu" by Zaklana Celjad. (
) It is a Serbian death metal band and this is one of the few songs they have. Death metal was never (ever) my type of music, ANYWHERE....but in KF games. I just think it will fit in just right in with all the other songs in the playlist no doubt and I think you will find it good enough.

Thank you for your time and best regards,

a trusted fan.

P.S. If there is no devs here, someone pls point me to one on any social media ty.

EDIT: Drobicu ti kicmu translates to English as "I will crush your spine". The song is actually about corruption, "crushing" the spines of people, not the physical part :D