• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Suggestion for KF3! Please Check it!

While KF has done great as a wave based shooter, I'm hoping there's more to it this time around. I feel like selectable missions would do justice on top of the wave-based mode, kind of like how Trepang 2 does it. Doesn't even have to be up to 6 people for these, maybe 4 max. Would be a cool way to add in a cooperative campaign/lore without just having the repetitious wave mode. Can't wait for the details regardless!

Upvote 0
Please don't sneak in any PVP mechanics at least in the main game mode. I've stayed with KF2 for so long inspite of all the glitches, abusive vote kicking, and broken vault boxes because it's mostly purely PVE (not counting vs survival.)

And please improve the vote kicking system so it's less prone to abuse.

Upvote 0
I'd also like some improvement regarding the skill system, but mostly offering players some REAL choices to make. As it stands, it's pretty rare to switch between skills, because there's always one far better than the other. Already having two very different but helpful skills every 5 levels would be way better, and add some layers of customization to your perks.

Maybe we could have a little more skills to choose from as well. Going from 10 to 15 for example. I don't really know how you'd bump those numbers even higher though... Unless we made each skill weaker.

@NOD : ... but why? That's not really what KF2 is all about. And with that golden number of "4" players, I'd honestly see it just becoming Payday with zombies.

Upvote 0
Dear developers, I'm a Killing Floor player with 15 years of experience. This game made me strong and thanks to the school of survival in your game, I became like flint. Now I am an alpha male and have achieved great success in life. Please add friendly fire to the third part, I want a real challenge for myself. And this should unite the team and make the game more responsible in relation to other team players.

Upvote 0
Dear developers, I'm a Killing Floor player with 15 years of experience. This game made me strong and thanks to the school of survival in your game, I became like flint. Now I am an alpha male and have achieved great success in life. Please add friendly fire to the third part, I want a real challenge for myself. And this should unite the team and make the game more responsible in relation to other team players.
KF 1 and 2 both have friendly fire as server side options that can be turned on.

Upvote 0
I'd also like some improvement regarding the skill system, but mostly offering players some REAL choices to make. As it stands, it's pretty rare to switch between skills, because there's always one far better than the other. Already having two very different but helpful skills every 5 levels would be way better, and add some layers of customization to your perks.

Maybe we could have a little more skills to choose from as well. Going from 10 to 15 for example. I don't really know how you'd bump those numbers even higher though... Unless we made each skill weaker.

@NOD : ... but why? That's not really what KF2 is all about. And with that golden number of "4" players, I'd honestly see it just becoming Payday with zombies.
I've seen people request campaign/lore in both previous titles prior, like I said, it would just be a nice addition whilst (if you're into what kf has been traditionally) still keeping wave based/endless, etc as a normal game option as well. The 4 count was also just a recommendation incase 6 was too much or not feasible for gameplay reasons in a story-based mode. And as Payday was an awesome game.. I was thinking more along the campaign lines of possibly FEAR or Doom.. as far as finding intel/documents for lore, finding keys or solving puzzles. Also using segments of the campaign as maps for the traditional wave-based modes would be an option.

Upvote 0