• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What do you want to see out of the future of private lobbies?

A couple things from me:
  • A Spectate mode giving the ability to see 1st person views & 3rd person views, complete with loadouts & current chips, keycards, intel, etc. As well as a free-cam or eye-in-the-sky style option.
  • Give Private lobbies Room Codes so that people can join without having to be invited by friends or friends of friends
  • Change map select so it is random based on the selected maps. e.g. the party can pick exactly 1 map to play OR randomly chosen from a subset of the total maps (randomly pick one of: Hard Sell or Diamond Spire)
I have no idea the technical limitations behind any of these but these would be my starting wishlist, though I echo most other people's thoughts on more customization options

The biggest thing I'd like to see is a free cam spectator option. I think casting trios could be amazing. I understand this world be a lot of work, but a huge value to the game long term.

Easier would be random map. I love that teams can be randomized in lobby, but an in game map randomizer is easier than rolling a d4.

Also letting the host manually start the match instead of letting the ready timer expire would be cool too. We had several games where we had to wait despite everyone being good to go.

Upvote 0